top of page

Owe child support? Your kids likely will get your federal check

(Tumon, Guam) The only garnishment of federal cash assistance that will happen is from people who owe child support and stopped paying it.

According to Congressman Michael San Nicolas, that money should be remitted to Guam's child support administration for payment to the kids.

Kandit sent questions to the Office of the Attorney General of Guam about this matter.

"Of course we try to get funds out as soon as possible," AG spokeswoman Carlina Charfauros said. "There is a process, but I'm certain that even with limited operations, we are doing our best to operate."

786 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page